4.03.2011

The sun is warm, grass is green

That quote is from The Next Karate Kid (1998 or 1996), with Hilary Swank. i still don't know how to say her name. At first, I was like, Swan-k, but my mom said it was Swayn-k. I still don't understand that. ANYWAYS...it's my second post! Hurray! So today, i am going to give you a lowdown of...guess who? ME!! Am I babbling? I don't know...

Favorite food: Fettuccine Alfredo
                  (this makes me hungry just by looking at it)

Favorite actress: Amanda Seyfried
Favorite thing to look at: Anime
                                this is too cute
                     
Wedding Dress: Armani Prive
Favorite place to write: In my Bed


Well, my mom says I gotta go. But, before I leave, will you leave a comment? Pretty please? And don't forget, I WILL RETURN!
(that did not sound right).....


1 comment: