4.02.2011

Introducing Lizzi!

Hi! I'm Lizzi, a thirteen year old girl who LOVES strawberry milkshakes and chocolate cupcakes. I'm a Christian teenager whos loves Christ (shout-out to G-O-D!) and is a preacher's kid. If you see me, I'll probably be writing poetry, singing, dancing, snapping photos, dreaming about my guy (more on that later), daydreaming, or writing my adventure novel for school.
I am homeschooled with my six siblings (three sisters, three brothers) and my parents. I like Winnie the Pooh, Snoopy, and Veggietales. I LOVE true friends. So, I pray, that you will be mine. Oh, yeah, I love strawberry milkshakes. And chocolate cupcakes.
So, since you are reading this, I shall bless you with pretty pictures!







2 comments:

  1. Yay! You're first post :)) I'm so excited for you!! Great pictures, yay yay yay I'm so excited :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am just one of your followers saying that I LOVE how much you express your love for I Christ! I also am a Christian and love cupcakes and milkshakes! I hope to get to know you better! Visit my blog!
    -Steph :)

    ReplyDelete