4.06.2011

And the winner is...

Before you start pestering me about the so called winner, I have decided that Winne and Snoopy deserve a post. So the winners are...Snoopy and Winnie the Pooh, my favorite childhood friends!
Everybody knows Snoopy. You know, the dog from Peanuts and his best friend Woodstock? So, what I'm trying to say is, Snoopy needs no introduction.
Neither does Winne. The big bear who loves honey. Along with Piglet, Eeyore and Tigger. How could you not love him?
Okay, now it's time for...pictures!
But tell me, who are your favorite childhood friends?

I love comments!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, how cute! My fav is totally Snoopy, I'm not sure I have anymore childhood friends except for Elmo!! You should do a post on him sometime :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snoopy, Whinnie the pooh.. all of them! :D I also loved to read when I was little so most of my childhood "friends" are from books like 'Blueberries for Sal' lol Cute pictures! :) And drawing-I drew... A LOT. x)

    elisa45.blogspot.com
    ~Elisa:)

    ReplyDelete