4.07.2011

Ice Cream Dreams

On Tuesday, my mom took me to an ice cream shop and I had the best time EVER. I got tired of hiding things from her and it felt so good to come clean (this is the reason I didn't post on Monday and Tuesday). So, I took pictures.  I have decided to be sweet as a strawberry milkshake and show you my pictures. On one of the pictures you will not believe that I took it. I mean, come on, I didn't believe it myself! I'm so excited! *jumps up and down* Okay, let me stop babbling and just show you the pictures...
 I felt like a bug, rolling in the grass...
 I had a strawberry milkshake, of course, but mine was made with vanilla ice cream and strawberries sine they ran out of strawberry ice cream. :(
 They had a picture up there with a couple with their marriage date in the picture. So sweet. Don't you just love romance? Remind me to do a post on that later...
 I took these two this morning...(below and above)

I still can't believe I took this...

Comments are always welcome! Would it kill you to leave one?

6 comments:

  1. Oooo! Nice pictures! :D I like your blog, it's cute! :D

    And---STRAWBERRY MILK SHAKES FTW!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D lol

    Hugs! (and strawberry milk shakes and chocolate cupcakes. ^_^)
    http://elisa45.blogspot.com/
    ~Elisa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, those are beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I loved that last one! It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh,love the last one
    how old are you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these photos! They are BEAUTIFUL! :)))))

    ~Cindi

    ReplyDelete